SX+Moster 185 PLUS MY’20 Paratrike
SX +MOSTER 185 PLUS MY’20
The SX Paratrike with its advantages in terms of comfort and transport (fully detachable & folding plus leaning harness position), configured with the worldwide best-selling engine in its range (for its good performance): the MOSTER 185 PLUS in its latest version: MY’20. This is a single seat paratrike model.
The performance of Moster 185 Plus (in all its versions) has been highly satisfactory since its inception: excellent start-up, low noise, and very low vibrations. However Vittorazi continues to focus on technical development and constant innovation, always in pursuit of all excellence and quality for its products, and they have launched the Moster MY20 version with excellent result in performance and resistance in extreme tests .
These are the features of the new version:
- new geometry of the ‘bronze bush’ made with special materials, longer life and better performance in the exhaust;
- reinforced manifold with a “double rib” welding system
- a second joint has been added which reduces the stress load on the muffler manifold;
- new cylinder Nikasil plating treatment, for greater performance and durability;
- anti-rotation device for pull starter shaft;
- new material for the airbox rubber sleeve, to ensure longer life and stability of the system;
- BR9 spark plug with steel pin, for greater stability of the cap;
- oil-seals of the highest quality and durability, always Made in Italy;
- treatment of all screws with an anti-corrosion system.
The Moster 185 Plus MY20 of course maintains some qualities already developed in the previous version such as the airbox line improvement, reduction in the fuel consumption, carbon silencer, Solft Start System…. etc.
– OPTIONAL: new cooling shroud for cylinder-head which is designed for very hot climates, heavy pilots, trikes use, etc.
See also the NEW FACTORY R as even more sophisticated and lighter version for the Moster MY20, below in TECHNICAL DATA – Motor
- Maximum thrust with 2 blades 130 cm carbon propeller – 78 kg
- Recommended pilot weight – 70 to 110 kg
SX Folding Video HERE