EXPLORER2 +BLACK BULL
The EXPLORER2 & EXPLORER2 with Black Bull offer a good PPG alternative as powerful models, especially designed for heavy weight pilots, trike use, and for any pilot who looks for an engine of this performance offering. As usual for Cors-Air, this engine features high quality, both in terms of aesthetics and mechanics.
The performance of the Black Bull engine is above average and features high power, low vibrations, and low noise.
There are different versions of this engine available:
– Manual start (without clutch)
– Electric start (without clutch)
– Dual start: manual and electric
EXPLORER2 Paramotor + Black Bull:
- Maximum thrust – 2 blades carbon propeller 130 cm – 80 kg
- Recommended pilot weight – 80 to 120 kg (depending on foot or trike take-off)
- Complete paramotor weight:
( manual st., single ring frame 1400 mm-4 parts, 2 blades carbon 125 cm, 13 lts)
– Stainless steel: 29,65 kg
– Titanium: 27,65 aprox.