PARAMOTORES AIR-FUTURE, S.L. (which owns AIRFER patented brand) is a company dedicated to the production and distribution of Paramotors and Trikes-Paratrikes (also its parts and accessories) , for sports and leisure activities.
Company data and address:
PARAMOTORES AIR-FUTURE, S.L. – VAT No. ES B13399134 (Registered in “Registro Mercantil” of Ciudad Real, volume 372, book 0, page 106, sheet CR14373, 1st Inscription)
Pol.Ind. El Llano – c/ Croacia 4 – 13630 Socuéllamos – C.Real – SPAIN
Tel. +34 (9) 26 532105 – Mov. +34 629131591
E-mails: for English: [email protected] / para español – [email protected]
Access Conditions & Use
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user and assumes his responsibility in relation to all the content exposed at TERMS AND CONDITIONS (that is all subjects contained in this web footer) , as well as with respect to any other legal disposition that may be applicable.
The user must provide truthful and lawful information when sending any form on the web, or contact us by any means; and he undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered, without commiting illegal activities, contrary to good faith and public order, nor disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, nor apology for the terrorism or content against human rights; nor cause damage to the physical, logical systems of Paramotores Air-Future, S.L., nor introduce any type of virus, nor manipulate messages, etc. Our company reserves the right to deny or withdraw the possibility of access to its website to the user who breaches any of this web use conditions.
Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, it is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, and the elements contained therein (as an example: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands, logos, etc.) are owned by Paramotores Air-Future, SL or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law: it is expressely prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication (including its modality of making it available) of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of our company. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. Users who access can only make copies of the contents (texts or images) when it is for personal and private use.
The USER must abstain from: deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the websites (software or hardware) of Paramotores Air-Future, S.L.
In case that www.airfer.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over those sites and its contents. Our company won’t accept any responsibility for the contents, access or operation of any link belonging to a third party website. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not necessarily implies any type of association, merger or participation with the connected organizations.
This website has been reviewed and tested for everything to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. In addition, all the technological arrangements necessary for greater protection have been adopted (see in the following subject SECURITY), however, the provider does not rule out: the possibility of certain specific programming errors, or the fact that the website may ever be under virus attacks, illegal actions of a third party … etc., or that events of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances, make access to the website impossible, Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. is not responsible for damages of any nature that all these possible circumstances and specific errors may cause.
All the information provided on this website is a guideline, as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, it could undergo variations, not being able to fully guarantee its exhaustiveness and validity at all times. Also the photos of the products are not always binding, due to the different options we offer in every paramotor or trike-paratrike unit and in some other products.
In addition Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications that it deems appropriate on its website, both in the contents and in any of the Terms and Conditions subjects (related at this website’s footer), always within the legal framework, and being mandatory during the time that they are published on this web, till the time they are validly modified by later ones.
- RELATIVE TO THIS WEB USE
This website (including the Shop), in addition to general security techniques such as firewall and others, and password access control, features a specific SSL certificate, so that all data transferred through our website are encrypted for the security and privacy of all your personal data. In relation to Payment Methods (see here) security it is noteworthy to refers the “3D Secure” payment method for credit-debit card payments on this website’s shop, whereby the customer is notified in each purchase before the payment is completed, for him to approve or not the transaction.
- RELATIVE TO ALL THE PRODUCTS OF THIS WEB
Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. informs that TO make use of any of the items featured in this web and as far as it directly or indirectly involves flying, it is decisively important for security reasons:
- have an adequate learning and training through specific courses in an accredited school that provides this type of training to fly paramotor and / or trike-paratrike (depending on the modality to practice), as well as it is important that these people are not under 18 years, and are in adequate physical and mental faculties to perform this activity.
- read the instruction manuals of the products (whatever product it is) before assembling and using it, likewise it is decisively important to follow all the instructions and guidelines offered in those files, and contact Airfer in case of doubt.
- the installation and / or handling of any product purchased at Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. have to be carried out by a competent person, with specific knowledge of the mechanics and assembly of paramotor or paratrike equipment; and in case of doubt contact our company to consult us before proceeding on your own; (on our side we also provide the service of installation, assembly, overall, maintenance, etc. at the corresponding price).
You can complete your purchases in our online shop in one single process, with the exception of orders that, either due to their volume or destination, do not have automatic shipping calculation, in which case you will be notified by the system during the order process, but you can still finish your order (choosing Transfer as payment method, and without making it), so that we will contact you as soonest offering to you the best shipping option for your order and destination, without any commitment on your part.
You can make your purchases creating an account, or you can place your order just providing your data during the order proccess.
In both options your data will be confidentialy and securely processed (see Privacy and Data Protection in Legal Notice in this same page).
Remember that if you create an account, you can: review your orders and receive notifications on them, as well as modify your account information at any time in the corresponding sections at this web footer.
The completion of the order process, including the acceptance of the terms and conditions, implies the consent of formalization of the contract on customer side, and entails the fulfillment of responsibilities of both parties (the customer and Paramotores Air-Future, S.L.).
You will receive your purchase invoice by e-mail once the order has been sent, please keep this invoice for warranty validity and other rights as a consumer. You will receive your invoice in Spanish or English depending on where you are from or your current address (you can choose in which of these two languages you want your invoice, just let us know).
This website has an automatic translator (in yellow upper bar) for any world language, but the languages for you to communicate with us, and viceversa is only English or Spanish, beeing Spanish the preferential language in respect of the interpretation of Legal Notice and all Terms & Conditions subjects (at this website’s footer).
LEGISLATION & JURISDICTION
The commercial relationship between the user and Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. will be ruled by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts in the city where Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. resides.
Privacy & Data Protection
PARAMOTORS AIR-FUTURE guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind, provided by our customers in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th ,2016 relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data, free circulation of these data, and the applicable regulations at any time.
WHAT ARE MY PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
Our company treats the personal data collected as a result of the provision of the service for the following purposes:
1. Manage and execute the communications corresponding to the provision or contracting of the service.
2. Send you (usually by e-mail) information about offers and news, as well as advice or technical notices about our products (or services).
FOR HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data will be kept as long as necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, and subsequently, for the periods established by the applicable regulations for compliance with legal obligations.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCCESS?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract for the provision of the services of our company, mentioned above.
In relation to communications of your personal data to third parties (Tax Agency, agency, financial institutions, …) the legitimacy is the fulfillment of the obligations provided in the applicable regulations.
Finally, commercial communications to our clients is legitimized in the applicable regulations relatives to commeercial communications by electronic means
WHICH ARE MY RIGHTS?
At any time, you can object to continue receiving commercial notices, as well as you can request confirmation on whether your personal data is being processed by our company and, if so, access them. You can also request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Also, in certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
You can also oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances. Our company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, when appropriate, the right of portability may be exercised to obtain the data in electronic format or to be transmitted to a third party.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you must send a letter to any of the following addresses:
• By letter to the address: POL. IND. EL LLANO, C/ CROATIA Nº4 -13630 SOCUÉLLAMOS – (CIUDAD REAL)- SPAIN
• By email to: [email protected]
Finally, we inform you of your right to lay a complaint before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in case you have knowledge or you consider that a fact may involve a breach of the applicable regulations on data protection.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computing equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way someone use his equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES MAY USE THIS WEBSITE?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access sections, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the offered service. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow to manage as best and efficiently as possible the advertising spaces, when applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising on function of it.
– Third-party cookies: The Web of Paramotores Air-Future, S.L. can use third-party services that, on its own, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-10
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/